The Relay Town Hall, home of the first volunteer fire company in Baltimore. County, is a smoke free environment located just 2 mile west and south of BWI airport and 8 miles from Ellicott City on the Patapsco River.
From Interstate 95 (North or South) -
- Exit onto I 195 East, towards BWI airport
- Exit onto Route 1 (a.k.a. Washington Boulevard) South
- First Right (West) onto South Street (towards Patapsco State Park), go approximately 0.6 miles to "T" in road
- Right on Rolling Rd at "T"
- Right on Arlington Ave.at the (left) bend in road. Follow signs to MARC train at this point, not before.
- The Relay Town Hall is at 1710 Arlington Ave. and is the second building on the right.